Thursday 15 September 2011

fronting it



Dear diary,
          You know I do not wander around like a normad, but I am a qualified “Footologist”. Not because of the fuel shortages but because the credit crunch and inflation have been making my money do disappearing acts for quite a while now.
My walks, although, not self induced have schooled me in the way of the road and given me wisdom and growth. This has made me “see the light” and pointed me in the right direction.

·        For instance, never walk near a pond… drat! I meant a pot hole. Quite obvious advice pipo
The experience
This sunny afternoon along old Kampala (martin rd) I got soaking wet because this pot hole was filled with water ( I hope not a sewage let out) but all the same I got wet.
The catch
The car…was definitely one you could not insult. Perfectly nice big wheels (mf$%@@*) could have been the latest range rover ( but I was clouded by my anger and dumb founded by frustration) so you never know
The Lesson
A pot hole Is a potential bath pond, if you do not want to take a shower stay away: this warning applies for cars, boda boda’s and human beings alike.


·        Never wear shoes to impress
The experience
This re-union had me wearing this cute pair of shoes I had just bought (red and chilli hot, high and sleek looking) then it began to shine my foot (yesu) this had me limping the next day as the fake China plastic material had burnt my toes for real.
The Catch
The compliments…those are what kept me going. They were absolutely welcome and from those O.B’s who truly made the Ugly duckling story credible and all…(stupid shoes) but yeah
The Lesson
Chinese products are a potential nuclear catastrophe. buy with care!

·        Always watch where your going
The experience
Nasty stuff this to Step on dog poo. Gosh I relish that day…so pips in Kololo who walk their dogs, cat looking dogs or small animals called pets clean after yourselves and your small friends. Keep the Bio (go green) slang/talk on the T.V at all times.
The Catch
The helpful handsome guy whose name I did not catch for the heavy “ muzungu accent” jogging at the time I met with this smelly accident. Stupid dog lovers why don’t they walk their cats, at least they hide their “bintu.”
The lesson
If u have a dog please school it in the ways of the cat ( only do it at home in private)

PS: successful vagabonds are into foot therapy at the end of the day.
                                      Xoxo
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment